Storing industrial or microbiological samples in a space-saving manner
Why optimise the performance of a cooled incubator unnecessarily for rapid changes in temperature? The IPS cooled storage incubator exactly meets the requirements of the food or cosmetics industry, medicine, pharmaceutics for storing samples at constant temperatures: absolute reliability, precision and durability, and particularly environmentally friendly at the same time.
- temperature range +14 °C to +45 °C
- 2 model sizes (256 and 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: SingleDISPLAY
- double doors as standard: prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution
Whether storing or incubating the right cooled incubator for every application
Since the Memmert IPS cooled storage incubator, designed specifically for storing samples, does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory, just like its brother, the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator with a chamber volume from 32 to 749 litres. For applications requiring rapid changes in temperature, the Memmert ICP compressor-cooled incubator is recommended.
A Memmert cooled storage incubator IPS offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL