High-end functions for the protection of cell cultures, bacteria cultures or tissue cultures.
Those who can control the temperature with the highest precision can also redefine precision time and time again. The control system of the Memmert CO2 incubator ICO is so finely tuned that the appliance reaches the setpoint temperature very quickly and without temperature overshoots. Alarm notifications to your mobile phone guarantee the safety of the chamber load, and the battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT ensures continuous CO2 control even when there is a power failure. Ideal hygiene is a given too: rounded edges enable easy and thorough cleaning, the interior can be sterilised within 60 minutes at 180°C.
- Temperature range up to +50°C
- 4 model sizes (with a chamber volume of 56 to 241 litres)
- Fail-safe, FDA-compliant logging of temperature, CO2, O2 humidity, open door time data
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT: The operating display, logging and CO2 control are fully functional even during a power failure
- Visual and acoustic alarm as well as alarm notification to mobile phones if the individually adjustable temperature, CO2, O2, or humidity ranges are exceeded
- Active humidity control
- The interior chamber, including all installations and sensors, can be sterilised at +180°C in a 60-minute programme
Unrivalled user friendliness
All parameters can be set easily and intuitively both with the operating display and the ControlCOCKPIT or the AtmoCONTROL software. The shutter box can be opened, allowing fast access to controls. Maintenance is possible even if the appliances are stacked. The incubator ICO has USB and Ethernet connections as well as a data logger with a ten-year storage capacity. Data can be read and programmes can be uploaded by remote access.
Comfort options for every application
Numerous features of the CO2
incubator ICO donât let anything open to be desired:
- Two gas connections with quick release connectors for automatic switch-over of gas bottles
- Electropolished, seamlessly welded chamber
- Electronic control for active humidification and dehumidification (40 to 97 % rh)
- Control of oxygen concentration by introducing nitrogen, adjustment range from 1 % to 20 % O2
Minimising vaporisation and condensation
Active humidity control ensures short recovery times after the door has been opened and minimises vaporisation in the interior. Together with the heating of the interior from all six sides and the heated inner glass door, it offers maximum protection for cell and tissue cultures and avoids the dangerous formation of condensation. The turbulence-free chamber ventilation ensures a constant and uniform atmosphere.
A Memmert CO2 incubator offers unique advantages
- User-friendly, intuitive operating concept
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the inner chamber and housing
- Precise and homogenous temperature control thanks to a product-specific heating concept
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software