Incubating, drying and storing in the cooled incubator ICP
Our ICP compressor-cooled incubator offers great results whenever a rapid and precise changeover between heating and cooling phases in ramp operation is required. Due to the finely tuned control technology, temperatures exactly reach the setpoint values without the need for energy-intensive bursts of power.
- temperature range up to +60°C
- 5 model sizes (53 to 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- very good air circulation in the working chamber through sophisticated ventilation technology
- intelligent defrosting function
Incubating and cooling the cooled incubator in biology, zoology, pharmaceutics and food
The air jacket temperature control system ensures that the working chamber of the incubator is perfectly sealed off from the outside. The advantages: rapid and precise temperature control, no evaporator-related drying out of samples, no icing of the cooling unit, no de-humidification of the inner chamber.
For work predominantly close to the ambient temperature, the extremely energy-saving Memmert Peltier-cooled incubator IPP is recommended. If you just want to store samples in biology, biotechnology, the pharmaceutics or food industry, specifically over long periods and at constant temperatures, we we recommend our IPS storage chamber with a chamber volume of 749 litres.
A Memmert cooled incubator offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature ramps programmable via AtmoControl software (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL