Climate chamber ICH for stability testing according to ICH and GMP
Its excellent temperature and humidity homogeneity positions the climate chamber ICH in the international top league of stability test chambers. Thermal transfer to the interior â whether heat or cold â is guaranteed through a large-area air jacket on four sides. Thanks to its hermetically sealed interior, the climate chamber ICH does not consume any water once the setpoints have been reached, provided that the door is not opened. Two high-grade platinum temperature sensors with mutual monitoring guarantee interruption-free long-term operation even if one sensor should fail.
- 3 models: climate chamber ICH 110/260/750 temperature/humidity, ICH 110L/260L/750L with light, ICH 110C(260C/750C with CO2 control
- temperature range from - 10 Â°C to + 60 Â°C (models ICH), 0 Â°C to + 60 Â°C (models ICH L), + 10 Â°C to + 50 Â°C (models ICH C)
- 3 model sizes (108 to 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant - TwinDISPLAY
- digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors
ICH stability testing (Q1B, option 2) in the climate chamber ICH L
In the ICH L climate chamber, stability tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (standard illuminant D65, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 - 400 nm with a light intensity of approx. 8,000 Lux serve as the light source.
A Memmert climate chamber ICH offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoControl software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL