Perfect environmental simulation in the humidity chamber
Does your application temperature lie between 8 Â°C above room temperature and 90Â°C, with controllable humidity? Then the Memmert humidity chamber HCP is unbeatable in price, performance and comfort. The almost unlimited programming possibilities of temperature profiles make ideal environmental conditions for the load possible.
- Temperature range up to +90 Â°C (without humidity up to +160 Â°C)
- 3 model sizes (108 to 246 litres volume)
- State-of-the-art control technology
- an active humidity control system is integrated
- double doors: no contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- the inner chamber, including the ventilation system, the water trays and all sensors, can be sterilised at 160 Â°C in a 4 hour programme
A humid environment without condensation in the humidity chamber
From zoology and botany to material research, electronics and building physics: Environment simulations in the humidity chamber must be reliable and reproducible in the laboratory, and be completely documentable. The high-precision temperature and humidity control, as well as the heating from all six sides, ensure reliability and an interior free of condensation.
A Memmert humidity chamber offers unique advantages
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- alarm functions, three-fold overtemperature protection and simultaneous display of all parameters provide safety for samples and cultures in medicine, life science, environmental technology, bacteriology, virology, biology, biotechnology and zoology.
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)