Reactor-Ready™ Lab Reactor - 100 ml to 5 litres
Swap reaction vessels in minutes, not hours
Reactor-Ready is designed as a universal reactor work station with a range of easily interchangeable vessels from 100 ml to 5 litres which can be configured to suit the chemistry and scale needed for each project. Easy to use, this one unique framework can replace many, saving money and fumehood space.
Reactor-Ready Lab Reactor Features
- Rapid, tool-free vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool-free adjustment.
- Triple support stand features heavy duty stainless steel support rods for stability.
- Self-aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
- Temperature range: -70 ºC to +230 ºC.
- Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
- Optional software allows you to log and control stirrers, circulators, balances, pumps, temperature sensors and other devices.
Reaction Vessel Features
- Range of single and vacuum jacketed vessels from 100 ml to 5 litres.
- Process vessels to mimic larger scale plant or manufacturing reactors.
- Precision engineered borosilicate glass vessels.
- DN100 5 neck Glass Lid fits all Vessel sizes.
- Vessels feature V4 Zero Dead Space Drain Stopcock which prevents over-tightening which can cause glass breakage.